Click to zoom
• Heavy Duty Truck: Eliminates the need to remove the truck/van cab from the chassis to access the rear head bolts saving the technician time
• When coupled with an SM18, 18 mm socket, the SRD35 can access all of the head bolts eliminating the need to change tools or remove the adaptor during the job
• Use of 3/4" drive ratchet/torque wrench transmits the high torque necessary to loosen and tighten head bolts, with less strain on the technician
• Eliminates the need to remove the truck/van cab from the chassis to access the rear head bolts, saving time and preventing damage to the rear heat shield
• Eliminates the need to remove the evaporator housing, saving two hours of time and the additional cost of refrigerant added during air conditioning recharging
• Center to center length: 3-1/2"
• Overall length of 4-7/8"
Country Of Origin - USA